Mario Mayhem Forums
The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Everything Else (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Forum Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! (/showthread.php?tid=1319)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Blaziken - 09-15-2009 06:20 AM

I sheath my sword and say
"I'm Justin, here to sa- wait, what's that guy made of co- ok, I have no business here then." I say twirling my knife around. I then ask
"Who are YOU and what's YOUR business here?"

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Biolizard13 - 09-15-2009 06:36 AM

"Me? I am..."
*does a super rad tubular pose*
"Elecz! Master of Dark and Electric energy! and one of the 3 Grand Generals of the WWW Group!"
"and I was told by my masters to find the essences, and leave this land forever..."

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Black Dragon - 09-15-2009 08:30 AM

I very quietly laugh to myself.
"Ha, what a fool. He'll never get all of the essences. I have 2, and the 3rd and 4th are almost mine. He'd have to be a god to get them from me."
I freeze. Something is flickering in the back of my mind, just like in the sewers. I grab my head in pain as images flash before my eyes again. This time however, I see a young teenager in a lab, breathing with the help of a machine. She looks deathly pale, almost at the verge of dying. What is most concerning, however, is the fact she looks very similiar to myself. The images start to fade until I see only black. Then, I hear a sickening, robotic voice blare out from my mind.
"Subject has survived Phase 2. Prepare for Final Phase."
I snap back to reality, wondering what the hell just happened to me. These flashes came at the worst of times. What were these images about, anyways? Something about them seems familiar, but I can't put my finger on what. And also...what was this rising hate inside me? It had started growing stronger and stronger since the images started coming. It was...sort of maddening...

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Biolizard13 - 09-15-2009 09:17 AM

"Now excuse me Justin, I must be on my way now, I came to this castle for a reason, and I've completed that operation, so if you don't mind...."
*disappears then reappears behind Justin*
"Super Aura! Activate!"
*a luminous blue sphere appears around Elecz, guarding him*
"I'll be nice here and enlighten you with this very simple piece of advice....Get Out, now....
this castle will come crashing down in less than 3 minutes....after I set the bomb of course...
*begins climbing the staircase to the top of the tower*

OFF TOPIC
We need more players, should I get Nivlac and Metalman to join? Tongue

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Black Dragon - 09-15-2009 12:16 PM

I recover from my spasms and hop down from the window, still invisible. I get right behind Elecz, nearly touching his aura. I glare at him and say.
"Heh...So, you think you can blow up this castle and get away with it, don't you? Ah, it doesn't matter. I've got the Essence already, so I guess I have no need to kill Bowser...He'll die by your hands. Atleast he'll get what he deserves, cocky b*st*rd...But let me give you my own piece of advice: Bowser's castle is a bit sturdier than you might think."
I slink back and jump back onto the window, handing a card to Justin telling where I am.
"Bye bye~"
I say as I jump out of the window.

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Biolizard13 - 09-16-2009 07:56 AM

*stops puzzled*
"Hmmm did I just hear someone?...."
"Ahaha!, here it is! the top of the castle!"
"now time for that time bomb...."
*A massive bomb appears with unfamiliar technology attached to it*
"............and set! three minutes to escape"
"all I have to do is zap out of here...
I...I just hope that....
that Justin kid....will get out in time...."

"!! What am I saying?!? I threw away me kindness long ago!
I hope he gets flattened by the rubble!!!"

"time to head out"

*gets a call*

???:Elecz....we've decided....
Elecz:? what? decided what you've never informed me of anything!
???:Hoho! you're more dimwitted than the other two Grand Generals said you were!
???:We've decided that were moving our base down to earth....I'll alert you of the location as soon as we're done............

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Blaziken - 09-16-2009 09:00 AM

My eyes widen with even MORE terror as I have no choice but to break my legs of the fall. About 80 feet up off the ground, I doubt I'd survive that. So I yell
"Uhhh, SHIA!!!! HEEEEELLLLP!!!!!" flailing my arms around.

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Black Dragon - 09-16-2009 09:59 AM

"Sigh, you're helpless aren't you..."
I throw my doll up into the air once again and yell.
"Come on! This doll will catch you."
I glance to the right and catch sight of a black cat with bright, burning yellow eyes. I wink to him and look back at Justin.
"I don't have all day ya' know. Don't worry, this doll's soft."

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Blaziken - 09-17-2009 07:58 AM

I grab onto the doll. It yanks me down to the roof. I stand up and say.
"... Ummmm... I was only 20 feet up... ._.?" and punch my head. I look down off the edge of the roof. I jump down and land with my hands touching the ground, I make a break for it to the cliff. A goomba runs into my way. I just plow through it. I stop, then pull out the whistle, I blow into it. Hypie shoots to my side, I tell him I need an invincibility star. He zooms back with it in his mouth, and looks up. I hold it for a few seconds, then I turn into a rainbow (Wow, that sounds like something from Care Bears ._.) and shoot away from the castle. Plowing through any Dry Bones or Boos. I reach the cliff. Climb up, I see Shia climbing up right behind me, I then say
"You're getting slower..." I look at the castle explode in the distance, a Koopa skull lands at my feet. I pick it up and punt it into the flaming fields. The explosions of Bomb-Ombs rattle the Earth.

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Biolizard13 - 09-17-2009 01:11 PM

*walking away from the castle*
"bah! what is there to do now it seems as if there's nothing left, but there's GOT to be something!"
*scans across the distance and discovers a cluster of trees*
"I suppose I could go through there"