Mario Mayhem Forums
The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Everything Else (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Forum Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! (/showthread.php?tid=1319)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Black Dragon - 12-31-2009 12:16 PM

"Heh, nice work."
I yell as I run towards Project X's chest. The 4th Essence is still needed to kill him, but until then we can atleast mutilate him. I raise my sword, placing it where Project X's ribs end. I jab it in, wrenching it every direction possible. Project X howls in agony as my sword rips through his skin.
"Someone hurry up and get to his Central Core! I might just go insane if I keep hearing this satisfying sound of sword meeting bone..."

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Blaziken - 12-31-2009 02:49 PM

I unsheathe my blade. Run up to the central core, and stab it in. Project X falls to the ground. He twitches, then "dies".
"I think that might have stopped him." I say pulling out the sword.

Not enough, I can't think of anything more D:

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Black Dragon - 01-01-2010 04:52 AM

"Good. Perfect timing as well; the 4th Essence just appeared!"
I say as I run into the forest, appearing a short time later with the 4th Essence in hand. I slowly but menacingly walk over to Project X, as I eat the Essence. The sword in my hand immediately changes to some mix of axe and hammer, that is nearly a foot longer than me. My face swiftly changes to a near-perfect impression of the Cheshire Cat(xD) as I raise the weapon, ready to strike. I slam down on Project X's head, obliterating it as waves of supernatural energy erupt from both the hammer, me, and Project X. I proceed down the rest of his body in the same manner, utterly anhihilating any trace of him.
"Now that was quite fun!! I haven't felt so alive in years!"
I say as I convert my hammer-axe-thing back to my doll and practically throw myself at the ground.
"I doubt they'd let me into the castle after what I just did to get the 4th...so I'll camp out here if thats alright with you."

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Blaziken - 09-03-2010 11:00 AM

"Emo powers!" I say as I sheathe my sword.
"Anyway, what did you do to get that 'fourth essence'?" I question suspiciously. (MURDERER!!)
"DIDJA KILL ANYONE?" I blurted out.

Yay, post of revivalness!

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Black Dragon - 09-04-2010 06:29 AM

(Ooh. That's evil xD. I've forgotten the plot! I'll have to improvise orz.)

"Heh...not exactly...More like stole her soul. Violently." I say with a grin. "But don't worry. It didn't hurt much." I stand up tiredly and take a piece of meat out of my pack.
"Want some?" I say to Justin.

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Blaziken - 09-04-2010 07:35 AM

"Sure. As long as it doesn't have anything that will ki-, I think I'll just steal something out of the castle." I say. Kind of worried.
"Well, since you did kill somebody, who was it?"

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Black Dragon - 09-04-2010 07:51 AM

(I didn't kill her. <_<)

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Blaziken - 09-04-2010 10:32 AM

(09-04-2010 07:51 AM)Black Dragon Wrote:  (I didn't kill her. <_<)

U stole their soul :U.
(I didn't get a fudging answer, either >:C)

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Black Dragon - 09-05-2010 01:07 AM

(Stealing their "soul"(which it isn't, just the closest word to it) does not kill them...Otherwise Mario, Daisy and the other person who I forgot about with an Essence would be dead.)
"Um...I didn't kill her. Anyways, it was a certain princess who loves pink. That should be enough of an answer?" I say, getting rather annoyed.
I stand up, stretching.
"Well then, I'll go re-fill my canteen. See you in a little bit~" I say as I stumble into the forest, looking for a stream or pond or something, for more than just to quench my thirst...