Mario Mayhem Forums
The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Everything Else (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Forum Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! (/showthread.php?tid=1319)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Blaziken - 10-17-2009 05:21 AM

Gets knocked back, chin bleeding.
"Heh, I respect YOU for that punch, but sadly, I wanna be a BOXER when I grow up. So let's settle this like men." I then get into a boxing stance, I put my sword down. Elecz tries to throw a punch at me, I catch it, my eyes widen. I realize I got what it takes. I punch Elecz right in the nose, causing it to bleed. Elecz sprawls back, then comes back with a punch to the right eye, I hold my eye. I run up to Elecz, he knocks me to my knees with a punch to the stomach, I cough up blood. I look up and say
"Heh, but I also learned from Captain Falcon"

[spoiler=FALCON]PUNCH!![/spoiler]

Right in the gut. I kick Elecz off the front of the castle, I grab my sword, jump over the edge, for a final stab with it, Elecz rolls over, just in time, all of a sudden, an explosion comes from nearby, a black figure appears from the water, walking up like a terminator. Elecz and I both wide eyed with terror stay completely still, the thing starts charging.

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Biolizard13 - 10-17-2009 05:56 AM

*the figure runs even faster, tackling Elecz and Justin knocking them to the ground*
Elecz:*climbs up* "And who's side are you on?"
Project-X:"I'm assuming that you're Elecz? Omega has no need for you anymore...
Justin:"Omega?"
Elecz:"Omega is known as the destroyer of the universe, I work for him, or I did work for him, now seeing as he sent this thing down here to destroy me...."
Project-X:*grabs Justin* I was sent here to complete... or finish many things...
*tosses Justin to the ground*One of them was to destroy all existing life....
*grabs Elecz*Another was to Terminate you...*tosses Elecz next to Justin*
*Jumps into air*Lastly was to Annihilate this planet erasing it from the universe forever!
*Sends down several dark meteors at Elecz and Justin, covering the area in black smoke*

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Blaziken - 10-17-2009 06:50 AM

I get crushed by one of them, what a mess it was. Though, that's not the end for me, I ate a 1-up shroom for breakfast that morning. I come back, drop down, (Shia, little help :o?) I find Elecz, on the ground, nearly dead, I take the invisibility star, and turn completely invisible. Project-X walks away, without a scratch. I walk up to Elecz, drag his body into the shadows, then slap his face. Which wakes him up.
"You alright? I nearly got killed, that idiot didn't know that I ate a 1-Up Shroom :3" I look over to Project-X, who was taking a bite out of Pyro's head. I get a sense of terror. I wonder what to do.

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Biolizard13 - 10-17-2009 08:12 AM

Elecz:"Hmm..........."
*sees Project-X burning down trees*
Elecz:It appears that he has Pyro's power....from.....eating him?
ewww.....It's futile for us to try to stop him....however, with Shia's help, we may have a chance at stopping that monster.....

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Black Dragon - 10-17-2009 09:26 AM

(did everyone ignore my last post? o.o I hit Elecz and wanted to fight him but no one said anything about it...now I'm really confused because I was in the middle of fighting Elecz when you started fighting him and Project-X showed up o.o)

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Biolizard13 - 10-19-2009 05:35 AM

(10-17-2009 09:26 AM)Black Dragon Wrote:  (did everyone ignore my last post? o.o I hit Elecz and wanted to fight him but no one said anything about it...now I'm really confused because I was in the middle of fighting Elecz when you started fighting him and Project-X showed up o.o)
sorry that was my fault, what would you like us to do?
we could start back from there if you'd like

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Black Dragon - 10-20-2009 06:41 AM

Eh...Well I don't think it's really neccessary to start all over o.o; I'll just sorta...I dunno.

I hop up from the spot where I was watching and sigh.
"Hmph. I don't like working with you but it seems I must for now. Though I'll need the 4th Essence to defeat him...We can hold him off until it comes. I've sent for it and it's on its way. You know this guy better than me, so does he have any weaknesses? Strengths? Special abilities?"
I unsheath the sword I had made from my doll during the fight and glare daggers at Project-X.

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Biolizard13 - 10-20-2009 06:59 AM

Elecz:"To tell the truth, This monstrosity is just a out of the blue creation that Omega made.....however there is one thing that may be a weakness
......Poison mushrooms, yes Poison mushrooms, those might slow him down enough to take out his central core body supporting system......I know he has one, it's where he gets most, if not all of his energy, after that's removed, taking him out would be easy, also take caution that he can take other peoples abilities and/or powers by, eating them...
besides that he has extremely powerful physical attacks, so that means his special powers must have unspeakable power....so whenever everyone's ready
then we can take out this guy!"

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Black Dragon - 10-20-2009 07:10 AM

"Hmmm...You and Justin go and head up to his central core, while I distract him down here. I want to try out this new power I've been given..."
I said the last part mostly to myself.
"If you can take out his central core, I'll be able to annhialate this bitch easily. And, it should leave the 4th Essence enough time to get here. Let's hope it doesn't run into any trouble. How many Poison Mushrooms do you have? I have 2 extras if you need them."

RE: The Mario Mayhem RP Place! - Blaziken - 12-31-2009 01:40 AM

(I reincarnated this thread Big Grin)

I nod, then jump up on Project X's back while Eleckz taunts him and throws a poison mushroom at him.
"Pah, I'm not THAT much of an idiot, I know WHAT to jump on to!" Project X tries to smash me with his arm. I jump to his side, he tries to crush me again. I jump on his head, which probably wasn't a good idea. I slip into his mouth, but I'm hanging on by the tip of Project X's tongue. I close my eyes, waiting for a boiling death of stomach acid. But right before his mouth closes and he swallows, the mouth opens again and I reopen my eyes. Standing there is Wario, holding Project X's mouth open. Without saying anything, I leap out, and start cutting some stuff that does look important on Project X with my sword. I bump into somebody, I look to my right, it's Yoshi, throwing the Poison mushrooms into Project X. I run back to the door of Peach's castle. Then, a Luma flies down. (Oh, I forgot to mention that it's the one that's always with Mario in SMG, not Polari, but that Brown-ish one.) It gives me a letter, it feels a little heavy. I open it, take out the letter inside, it reads
"Justin,

I know you're in the heat of battle, but I'd think you need this attachment to your sword.

-Rosalina"
"Man, she sends me enough letters, let's see this bad boy." I say taking out what is a blue and gold colored mini-blade, which grows into a normal one. I take my sword out, well, just the handle of it, the blade disappeared and level it with the blade, they form together as one. The sword feels a little heavier. I go up to Project X. Then walk near his foot, he raises it, then drops it, but I with the sword, raises it up. The blade goes into his foot, I slide it out. Project X, screaming in agony, falls to the ground.
"You just got OWNED by an idiot!" I taunt him.