Mario Mayhem Forums
Favorite Mario Characters? - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: General Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Favorite Mario Characters? (/showthread.php?tid=124)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Favorite Mario Characters? - Wario - 12-29-2007 10:09 PM

List all you favorite Mario characters from number 1, being your favorite, to number 2, being your least favorite. I'll post a list of as many Mario characters I can think of off the top of my head.

Mains
¯¯¯¯¯¯
Mario
Luigi
Toad
Princess Peach
Yoshi
Donkey Kong
Wario
Dasiy
Waluigi
Bowser

Used in only a few games
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Pauline
Toadette
Mr. L
Bowsers Kids
Poochy
Toadsworth

Mario Attributes
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Baby Mario
Paper Mario
Dr. Mario

Monsters/ Bosses
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Birdo
King Boo
Boo
Baby Bowser
Bowser
Fry Guy
Shy Guy
Fly Guy
Koopa
Goomba
Kammy Koopa
Dry Bones
Wart

I purposely left out a lot of the monsters as there is too many to list and only few of them play parts in the games, such as koopa, shy guy, dry bones, boo and a lot of people just like fly guy. Tongue

Anywho my favorites are:

Wario
Big Boo/ King Boo
Mr. L
Boo
Baby Bowser
Yoshi
Bowser Kids
Toad
Princess Peach
Mario
Waluigi
Luigi
Donkey Kong

And so fourth in that fashion until we get down to the least favorite.

Toadsworth because he's even more annoying than Navi from Zelda... and I just don't like him...

For that matter I don't like Luigi much either. I don't even know why... He has awesome abilities, Luigis mansion was a brilliant game, and he looks cool on the Nes Mario... I have no idea why I hate him, I just get a weird feeling every time I see him in games like Mario Kart, etc.

(That's why you always see me beat him up in Mario Party Wink The geeks will understand what I mean.. Tongue)

RE: Favorite Mario Characters? - me_just_in - 12-30-2007 12:08 AM

Well...I'm just gonna list my favorite and least favorite characters and bosses:

Characters
Favorite: Luigi
Least Favorite: Daisy

Bosses
Favorite: This was tough...but....I'd say it is the Crystal King or Koopa Bros. from Paper Mario.
Least Favorite: Bowser, sure he's ok, but he's getting stale...

RE: Favorite Mario Characters? - Wario - 12-30-2007 01:34 AM

Wow? You don't like bowser?? Sure, his stats are cruddy, he's ultra powerful when battling him but weak as a fly when you play as him.. He's slow and butt ugly... Okay I understand. Wink

RE: Favorite Mario Characters? - Black Dragon - 01-02-2008 07:41 AM

I'll just list my least favorite and favorite characters & bosses aswell:

Characters:
Favorite Character: Princess Peach
Least Favorite Character: Waluigi (u-g-l-y!!!)

Bosses:
Favorite Boss:Mimi
Least Favorite Boss:Huff n' Puff

RE: Favorite Mario Characters? - Wario - 01-03-2008 06:03 PM

Huff and Puff rules Sad Gah, who's Mimi again? I play so many games that I just can't remember all the characters anymore.. Anywho i've got to agree with the comment you made about waluigi Tongue Skinny old man!!!

RE: Favorite Mario Characters? - me_just_in - 01-04-2008 06:28 AM

Mimi was a minion of Count Bleck in Super Paper Mario. I thought it was kind of cool that huff n' puff was an intellectual, (probably the only one that Bowser could ever have as a follower), but he looked stupid, and made for a difficult boss fight. Big Grin

RE: Favorite Mario Characters? - Wario - 01-06-2008 09:21 AM

Well if you were a cloud i'd like to see you keep looking good. Then again you could blow yourself into any shape you wanted so I guess you've got a point, there. Anywho besides the color, personally, I think he looked awesome. Thanks for reminding me of Mimi Big Grin

RE: Favorite Mario Characters? - me_just_in - 01-06-2008 01:30 PM

No problem about the Mimi thing, anyway, I never really thought about how disturbing a BROWN cloud could be :0.

RE: Favorite Mario Characters? - Black Dragon - 02-05-2008 09:17 AM

Lol you've got a point there xD

RE: Favorite Mario Characters? - CrankySnowstorm - 02-11-2008 12:55 PM

characters

favorite- yoshi
least favorite- waluigi (come on. hes worthless if he cant get in any other mario games besides spinoffs)

bosses

favorite- bowser from smg (music in those battles were amazing btw)
least favroite- birdo from smb2