Mario Mayhem Forums
Your Favorite Computer Game. - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Consoles (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Other Consoles (/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Your Favorite Computer Game. (/showthread.php?tid=1172)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Your Favorite Computer Game. - Blaziken - 06-30-2009 05:02 AM

Mine is Spore. That game where you create the universe. And no. Not the ENTIRE universe.

RE: Your Favorite Computer Game. - Metal Man - 06-30-2009 05:09 AM

Solitaire ftw

RE: Your Favorite Computer Game. - Black Dragon - 06-30-2009 07:42 AM

Ehh...I have a lot of faves, although most are browser games, not computer games you buy. Here are a few I play:

Maplestory
Runescape(not so much anymore)
ROBLOX
Solitaire XD

And, when I can get on our Vista comp we have downstairs, I like to play the HP Games on it(like Sims games and stuff).

RE: Your Favorite Computer Game. - Biolizard13 - 07-01-2009 08:16 AM

Age of Mythology(Flying Purple Hippos cheat FTW!!!!!!!!!!)
Runescape (Although I don't play it much anymore due to Animal Crossing and Brawl xD)
M.U.G.E.N (2nd best fighting game in the world)
Super Smash Flash EXE
(06-30-2009 07:42 AM)Black Dragon Wrote:  Ehh...I have a lot of faves, although most are browser games, not computer games you buy. Here are a few I play:

Maplestory
ROBLOX
Solitaire XD

And, when I can get on our Vista comp we have downstairs, I like to play the HP Games on it(like Sims games and stuff).
I've heard that Maplestory is good Tongue I may try it sometime

RE: Your Favorite Computer Game. - Black Dragon - 07-02-2009 12:19 PM

(07-01-2009 08:16 AM)Mr. L Wrote:  Age of Mythology(Flying Purple Hippos cheat FTW!!!!!!!!!!)
Runescape (Although I don't play it much anymore due to Animal Crossing and Brawl xD)
M.U.G.E.N (2nd best fighting game in the world)
Super Smash Flash EXE
(06-30-2009 07:42 AM)Black Dragon Wrote:  Ehh...I have a lot of faves, although most are browser games, not computer games you buy. Here are a few I play:

Maplestory
ROBLOX
Solitaire XD

I've heard that Maplestory is good Tongue I may try it sometime

It's alright, it takes a while to get used to and the chatting is REALLY confusing(1337 speak like you've never seen). And other than a few jarring over-forested screens, the graphics are awesome. Only problems are you have to play on the same server everytime if you only want to use one character, and you pretty much have to pay to customize your character(you can do it without but you won't get any good items D: ).

RE: Your Favorite Computer Game. - Biolizard13 - 07-02-2009 02:14 PM

(07-02-2009 12:19 PM)Black Dragon Wrote:  It's alright, it takes a while to get used to and the chatting is REALLY confusing(1337 speak like you've never seen). And other than a few jarring over-forested screens, the graphics are awesome. Only problems are you have to play on the same server everytime if you only want to use one character, and you pretty much have to pay to customize your character(you can do it without but you won't get any good items D: ).

I played it and me screen was rotated 90* Counter-clockwise O_e
I fixed it though but it happens every time I quit the game, does this happen with you? Tongue

RE: Your Favorite Computer Game. - Timby - 07-02-2009 05:27 PM

I like to play Team Fortress 2 and Day of Defeat source, but I haven't played heaps lately with exams and such.

RE: Your Favorite Computer Game. - Blaziken - 07-03-2009 12:15 AM

Mr.L, you might have one of those computers that if you do ctrl+alt+down, the screen is upside down, to get it normal ctrl+alt+up, yes you can do this side to side too.

RE: Your Favorite Computer Game. - Biolizard13 - 07-03-2009 04:20 AM

(07-03-2009 12:15 AM)MasterMario4848 Wrote:  Mr.L, you might have one of those computers that if you do ctrl+alt+down, the screen is upside down, to get it normal ctrl+alt+up, yes you can do this side to side too.

Nevermind I fixed it with a setup/patch program that came with it Tongue
thanks though

RE: Your Favorite Computer Game. - Blaziken - 07-03-2009 08:33 AM

It's fu to do at my rec center, I think it's only Dells that can do that, though. :<