Mario Mayhem Forums
The Mario Character Chasing You Around Game! - Printable Version

+- Mario Mayhem Forums (http://www.mariomayhem.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Everything Else (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Forum Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: The Mario Character Chasing You Around Game! (/showthread.php?tid=1072)

The Mario Character Chasing You Around Game! - Blaziken - 06-01-2009 06:44 AM

Here's mine:
"I'm sorry, Rosalina, but I couldn't get all of the Lumas." I say. Rosalina stops filing her nails. She looks up enraged.
"WHAT???" She asks.
"CHEEZ IT!!" I say. Rosalina grabs a board with a nail in it and starts chasing me, trying to crush my brains.
"MAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRIIIIIOOOOOOOOo!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream.

RE: The Mario Character Chasing You Around Game! - Metal Man - 06-14-2009 09:55 AM

Metal Man in the what character do you hate thread Wrote:I'm also not too fond of Petey Pirannha.
*Petey starts chasing me*

*Petey gets the Blades*
[Image: cw2-metalman.jpg]

RE: The Mario Character Chasing You Around Game! - Shadowdragonxx - 07-01-2009 04:46 AM

Me: Ok, now I just have to put on this toad costume, and wait for Mario to defeat Bowser.
Mario: Yes! I beat Bowser... Again!
Me: Sorry Mario, but the princess is in another----
Mario: I'll kill you!!!!!
Me:AAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!
Luuuuuuiiiiigiiiiiii!!!!!!

RE: The Mario Character Chasing You Around Game! - The Real Zelda - 03-17-2010 02:04 AM

*I disguise as a koopatrol,hide the machine which bowser invented to kill mario,and bowser came to me and said*:
Bowser: Hey,where's that invention that I made?
Me *nervous*: Uhh,sorry...sir....but....I didn't see it.......
Bowser: Hmm...maybe it must be somewhere.....
Me: phew
*But when I was about to take off my disguise,bowser sneaked into the room and found me taking off my disguise and holding bowser's invention.Then he gasped*
Bowser *REALLY MAD*: *GASP* WHAT....THE...
Me: Uh oh
*bowser starts chasing and throwing fireballs at me*
Me: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!MAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRIOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: The Mario Character Chasing You Around Game! - Blaziken - 03-17-2010 02:50 AM

(03-17-2010 02:04 AM)The Real Zelda Wrote:  *I disguise as a koopatrol,hide the machine which bowser invented to kill mario,and bowser came to me and said*:
*But when I was about to take off my disguise,bowser sneaked into the room and found me taking off my disguise and holding bowser's invention.Then he gasped*
Me: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!MAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRIOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That reminds me of your siggy

RE: The Mario Character Chasing You Around Game! - The Real Zelda - 03-17-2010 02:27 PM

(03-17-2010 02:50 AM)MasterMario4848 Wrote:  
(03-17-2010 02:04 AM)The Real Zelda Wrote:  *I disguise as a koopatrol,hide the machine which bowser invented to kill mario,and bowser came to me and said*:

That reminds me of your siggy

Yeah that post actually describes my signature

RE: The Mario Character Chasing You Around Game! - KoopaKrazy85 - 03-17-2010 08:12 PM

Koopa Kids:*sees mah OC* GASP YOU COPIED!!!!!!!!!

Me: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH​HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Koopa Kids: That's enough screaming now
Me: NO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!