Mario Mayhem Forums

Full Version: The Mushroom Legacy~A Mario Kart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm Toadette, a new member of these forums! I have recently gotten Mario Kart Wii, and I love playing it. So, I thought it would be fun to make comics about the races I do...with my favorite character, Toad!

I haven't made any yet, but I will soon! Here is some preluding art that should satisfy you guys until I make some.

Preluding Art
I put shame to Toad when it comes to Toad when it comes to my first attempts at drawing him.
Slightly fantastic Mario Banner

Thanks for looking around! Hope to hear some comments!
~Toadette
Those are cool~ I like the Mario banner. Looking forward to seeing what else you have ^^.
The Toad is greatly drawn! But maybe a bit too skinny... also I like the Mario banner.
I gives you a llama badge Big Grin
Wow guys! Thanks for all the love! I'll respond to the comments individually....

Black Dragon Wrote:Those are cool~ I like the Mario banner. Looking forward to seeing what else you have ^^.

Thank you very much! I'll be busy this weekend--it's a holiday for the USA--but aftwerwords, I'll probably upload with more art.

ToadsEgg Wrote:The Toad is greatly drawn! But maybe a bit too skinny... also I like the Mario banner.

I can't find myself agreeing with how "greatly" Toad was drawn, but thanks anyways! ^^"

KoopaKrazy85 Wrote:I gives you a llama badge Big Grin

Thank you very much! Glad to see a fellow dA user!
Reference URL's